Brampton Driver Caught Driving Dangerously on Black Ice
It appears that despite numerous warnings, there are those on the road that are still driving at excessively fast speeds while the roads are in such slippery and icy conditions.
Peel Regional Police recently caught a driver in the area of Derry and Torbram Road in Brampton travelling at 114 km per hour in a 50 km per hour zone.As always, police issued a friendly reminder on their tweet for people to slow down and drive safe.
Photo courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021