Brampton Driver In Trauma Centre After Collision
There has been an accident on Bramalea Road and Balmoral Drive in Brampton.
Two vehicles are involved in the crash. One driver was transported to the local hospital and is now being transported to the Toronto Trauma Centre. The other person is in the hospital with minor injuries.
The intersection at Bramalea Road and Balmoral Drive is closed.
The call was received at 2:31 p.m.
More updates to come.
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
- Driver in Trauma Centre After Crash in Brampton
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection