Brampton Dump Truck Driver Charged Following Collision With Train in Puslinch
A Brampton dump truck driver has been charged with careless driving after a collision in Puslinch.
On August 14 at approximately 8:30 a.m. OPP responded to a motor vehicle collision at a train crossing on Concession Road 7 in Puslinch. It was reported that a west bound train and a north bound dump-truck had collided.
Puslinch Fire Department and Guelph-Wellington Paramedics Service responded.
The male driver of the dump truck was transported to local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. No other injuries were reported.
nvestigators have concluded their investigation and have charged the driver of the dump truck, Harman Singh Pabla, a 25-years-old Brampton resident, with disobey traffic sign and careless driving.
The defendant is scheduled to appear in Guelph at the Ontario Court of Justice on October 16, 2019.
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- One Dead and One in Hospital Following a Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Husband Arrested For Attempted Murder Following Disturbance Call In Brampton
- Police on Scene After Female Critically Injured in Brampton
- Major Road Will Remain Closed Following Dump Truck Crash in Brampton
- VIDEO: Dump Truck Rollover Collision on Highway 410
- Police Investigating After Van Collides With Dump Truck in Brampton
- One Man Trapped Following Dump Truck Rollover in Brampton
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway