Brampton Dump Truck Driver Charged Following Collision With Train in Puslinch
A Brampton dump truck driver has been charged with careless driving after a collision in Puslinch.
On August 14 at approximately 8:30 a.m. OPP responded to a motor vehicle collision at a train crossing on Concession Road 7 in Puslinch. It was reported that a west bound train and a north bound dump-truck had collided.
Puslinch Fire Department and Guelph-Wellington Paramedics Service responded.
The male driver of the dump truck was transported to local hospital with non-life threatening injuries. No other injuries were reported.
nvestigators have concluded their investigation and have charged the driver of the dump truck, Harman Singh Pabla, a 25-years-old Brampton resident, with disobey traffic sign and careless driving.
The defendant is scheduled to appear in Guelph at the Ontario Court of Justice on October 16, 2019.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Major Road Will Remain Closed Following Dump Truck Crash in Brampton
- VIDEO: Dump Truck Rollover Collision on Highway 410
- Police Investigating After Van Collides With Dump Truck in Brampton
- Road Closure: Dump Truck Crashes Into Building Following a Multi-Vehicle Crash
- One Man Trapped Following Dump Truck Rollover in Brampton