Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure
A Brampton elementary school is currently under hold and secure.
Shortly after 1:15 p.m, Peel police announced that Countryside Village Public School was under hold and secure due to a nearby break and enter incident.
Police are searching for a man in connection with the situation.
Tactical and K9 units are currently in the area conducting an investigation.
UPDATE: Hold and secure has been lifted
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure Due to Incident
- Hold and Secure in Effect at Brampton Elementary School
- Hold and Secure in Progress at a Brampton Elementary School
- Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure
- Elementary School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery In Brampton