Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure Due to Incident
A school is under hold and secure due to an ongoing police investigation in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that officers are in the Kennedy Rd. N. and Vodden St. E. area for an investigation into what they’re calling an “isolated incident.”
St. Anne Catholic Elementary School is under hold and secure as a result.
Police say there is not immediate threat to the public.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Ontario rolls out massive flu shot campaign in bid to keep hospitals from overflowing amid the COVID-19 pandemic
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Hold and Secure in Effect at Brampton Elementary School
- Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure
- Hold and Secure in Progress at a Brampton Elementary School
- Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure