Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure Due to Incident
A school is under hold and secure due to an ongoing police investigation in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that officers are in the Kennedy Rd. N. and Vodden St. E. area for an investigation into what they’re calling an “isolated incident.”
St. Anne Catholic Elementary School is under hold and secure as a result.
Police say there is not immediate threat to the public.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted
- Brampton reaches higher plateau for daily COVID-19 cases
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton to make masks mandatory on city's public transit system
- Popular Filipino fast-food restaurant opening a location in Brampton
- Brampton Transit reintroducing fares in July
- Hold and Secure in Effect at Brampton Elementary School
- Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure
- Hold and Secure in Progress at a Brampton Elementary School
- Police Tracking Suspect in Brampton, School Under Hold and Secure