Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure Due to Incident
A school is under hold and secure due to an ongoing police investigation in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that officers are in the Kennedy Rd. N. and Vodden St. E. area for an investigation into what they’re calling an “isolated incident.”
St. Anne Catholic Elementary School is under hold and secure as a result.
Police say there is not immediate threat to the public.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- 5 Amazing Places for a Girls' Weekend Getaway Outside Brampton
- Brampton man celebrating his big lottery win
- Two Brampton men charged in massive firearm-related investigation
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- Hold and Secure in Effect at Brampton Elementary School
- Police Investigation Puts Another Brampton School under Hold and Secure
- Hold and Secure in Progress at a Brampton Elementary School
- Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure
- Elementary School In Hold And Secure Due To Robbery In Brampton