Brampton Elementary School Under Hold and Secure Due to Incident
A school is under hold and secure due to an ongoing police investigation in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that officers are in the Kennedy Rd. N. and Vodden St. E. area for an investigation into what they’re calling an “isolated incident.”
St. Anne Catholic Elementary School is under hold and secure as a result.
Police say there is not immediate threat to the public.
UPDATE: The hold and secure has been lifted
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- City Congratulates Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown on Birth of His First Son