Brampton Fire Investigating Electrical Issue at Peel Police Station
It looks like an electrical issue may have sparked a fire of sorts at the Peel police headquarters in Brampton.
Shortly before 3:00 p.m., Brampton Fire announced that crews were called to investigate after people smelled smoke at the station. A short time later, the organization said that the incident had been upgraded to a full alarm.
Shortly before 4:00 p.m., Peel police confirmed that fire crews were on scene at the headquarters investigating an electrical issue.
According to police, certain portions of the building were evacuated for cautionary reasons and fans are currently being used to air out some sections.
No injuries have been reported at this time.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths