Brampton High School Teacher Charged With Sexual Exploitation
A Brampton high school teacher is being charged in relation to a sexual exploitation investigation involving a female student.
“There could be more victims,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Harinder Sohi.
Investigators “were made aware of a current relationship between a teacher and a 17-year-old student,” both from Turner Fenton Secondary School, after the Peel District School Board notified police.
Richard Knill, 53, of Milton, was arrested on June 15 and charged with sexual exploitation.
He was held for a bail hearing at the Brampton courthouse on Friday.
Anyone with information is asked to phone the special victims unit at 905-453-2121 ext. 3460 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old girl from Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Brampton School Teacher Charged With Sexual Exploitation
- Brampton School Teacher Facing New Sexual Exploitation Investigation Charges
- High School Teacher from Brampton Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Brampton Teacher Facing More Sexual Assault-Related Charges
- Private school teacher charged with sexual assault