Brampton Hosts Free Breakfast on Brampton Bike to Work Day
If you bike to work, have been thinking about biking to work, or you just bike a lot, a location in Brampton will have free breakfast for you on Brampton Bike to Work Day!
Brampton Bike to Work Day is on Monday May 29. The fifth Annual Bike to Work Day Breakfast event will take place from 7:30-9 a.m. at Garden Square in downtown Brampton.
Cyclists are invited to cycle over and indulge in free breakfast and Starbucks coffee, find out the best cycling routes for their commute, take advantage of a free bike tune up, discover more about cycling in Brampton, and meet other Brampton cyclists.
Bike to Work Day is a national, regional, and local event that promotes cycling as a viable, healthy, and fun option for commuting to work.
Cyclists can register for the event here.
Registrants have an extra perk - they have the chance to win one of three MEC Midtown bicycles and $300 Via Rail voucher prize packs.
The event is hosted by the Downtown Brampton BIA in partnership with the City of Brampton and the Region of Peel to recognize and reward those riding to work, and to provide cycling support and information as encouragement for others to bike more, too!
- Brampton resident celebrating big lottery win
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Single vehicle collision in Brampton
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Brampton
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down