Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom
This Place: This 3,100+ square foot luxury home boasts nine-foot ceilings, a custom kitchen, and a bathroom per bedroom.
Neighbourhood: Credit Valley
Big Selling Point: If you’re looking for a cozy, spacious home with nine-foot ceilings, a complete, gourmet, custom kitchen, access to bathrooms from each bedroom, and endless custom finishes, this house is for you!
- Breathtaking 40.03 x 114.83 lot that features:
- A gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, a custom backsplash, and island, and a walk-out patio
- Nine-foot ceilings
- A separate den area
- A roomy master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a five-piece ensuite bathroom
- A gas fireplace in the living room
- A full basement with a separate entrance
- $7,182 in taxes
- 4+1 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 40.03 x 114.83 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- House of the Week: $1.8 Million Dollar Custom Home with Chef's Dream Kitchen
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Brampton House of the Week: Almost $1 Million Spacious Corner Home With Surround Sound Speaker System
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.6 Million Home With Built-in Home Theatre System
- Bonus House of the Week: Stunning $1.7 Million Custom Bungalow Overlooking a Ravine