Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Corner Lot Home With Professionally Finished Basement
This Place: This 3,000+ square foot home boasts two separate main entrances, a large kitchen, a finished basement, and a gorgeous staircase!
Big Selling Point: If you’re looking for a cozy home with a professionally finished basement with a separate entrance, high ceilings on the main floor, a large eat-in kitchen, and that’s close to schools, shopping, and public transit, this is the house for you!
- Stunning 49.28 x 96.69 lot that features:
- Two garages
- A gas fireplace
- A professionally finished basement with a separate entrance
- Three full washrooms on the second floor
- A large, eat-in kitchen with ceramic backsplash and a built-in dishwasher
- A solid oak staircase
- Hardwood on the main floor and second floor hallway
- Two main entrances leading into the home
- 9’ ceilings on the main floor
- Property tax $6,700
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 49.28 x 96.69 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Brampton House of the Week: Under $1 Million Gorgeous Family Home With Large Rec Room
- Brampton House of the Week: Elegant $1.4 Mil Corner Home With Huge Gourmet Kitchen
- Brampton House of the Week: Almost $1 Million Spacious Corner Home With Surround Sound Speaker System
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.6 Million Home With Built-in Home Theatre System
- Brampton House of the Week: Gorgeous $1.3 Mil Home With Modern Interior