Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Dollar Home Backing onto Breathtaking Ravine
This Place: This 3,500+ square foot luxury home boasts a designer kitchen with a walk out balcony, a finished basement with three bedrooms, and it’s situated on a stunning premium ravine with a pond.
Address: Personna Circle
Neighbourhood: Credit Valley
Big Selling Point: If you’re looking for an elegant, spacious home with a designer kitchen, customized luxury finishes such as light fixtures and window coverings, and a walk out balcony with a gorgeous view, this is the house for you!
- Breathtaking 44.98 x 83.66 lot that features:
- A finished, above ground basement with a separate entrance
- A designer kitchen with sophisticated form and function
- Designer light fixtures and window coverings
- Two stoves, two dishwashers, two washers, and two dryers
- A classic colour scheme
- A location overlooking a ravine with a pond
- $5,988 in taxes
- 4+3 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 44.98 x 83.66 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Brampton House of the Week: Stunning $1.3 Million Home Backing onto a Ravine
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Bonus House of the Week: Stunning $1.7 Million Custom Bungalow Overlooking a Ravine
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Stunning Executive Home With Trendy Kitchen
- House of the Week: $1.8 Million Dollar Custom Home with Chef's Dream Kitchen