Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Home with Gorgeous Kitchen
This Place: A marvellous 4 bedroom home situated on a huge 75' x 140' lot.
Address: 12 Lillington Street, Brampton
Neighbourhood: Bramalea Woods
Big Selling Point: this home is located in a beautiful area of the Bramalea Woods neighbourhood.
Beaming hardwood floors.
New LED pot lights.
Stunning kitchen with custom built white cabinetry.
Second level hosts a beautiful Master Bedroom with Cathedral Ceilings.
Walk-in closet and a grand ensuite in addition to 3 spacious bedrooms.
New shingles, newly renovated washroom on second level.
New hardwood floors on second floor.
New exterior pot lights.
Property tax: $6,866
Two storey detached
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Brampton
- Road closed due to collision between car and truck in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Stunning Executive Home With Trendy Kitchen
- House of the Week: $1.5 mil home with show-stopping outdoor kitchen
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.2 Million Home With Beautiful Bedrooms
- House of the Week: Almost $800K house with beautiful floor plan