Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Home with Gorgeous Kitchen
This Place: A marvellous 4 bedroom home situated on a huge 75' x 140' lot.
Address: 12 Lillington Street, Brampton
Neighbourhood: Bramalea Woods
Big Selling Point: this home is located in a beautiful area of the Bramalea Woods neighbourhood.
Beaming hardwood floors.
New LED pot lights.
Stunning kitchen with custom built white cabinetry.
Second level hosts a beautiful Master Bedroom with Cathedral Ceilings.
Walk-in closet and a grand ensuite in addition to 3 spacious bedrooms.
New shingles, newly renovated washroom on second level.
New hardwood floors on second floor.
New exterior pot lights.
Property tax: $6,866
Two storey detached
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Police And Fire Department Responding To Gas Leak At Brampton Plaza
- Man Charged After Police Locate Loaded Firearm in Brampton
- Massive Auto Group Starts Construction of Luxury Dealership in Brampton
- Ontario Government Announces Results of 'Voluntary Layoff' Program
- GO Transit Anticipates Packed Trains this Evening Following Raptors Parade
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Stunning Executive Home With Trendy Kitchen
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.2 Million Home With Beautiful Bedrooms
- Brampton House of the Week: Gorgeous $1.3 Mil Home With Modern Interior
- House of the Week: $1.8 Million Dollar Custom Home with Chef's Dream Kitchen