Brampton House of the Week: $1.6 Million Home With Built-in Home Theatre System
This Place: This 4,300+ square foot luxury home boasts nine-foot ceilings, a grand chef’s kitchen, and a home theatre system.
Address: Balin Crescent
Neighbourhood: Credit Valley
Big Selling Point: If you're looking for a classic, spacious home with a chef’s kitchen complete with granite countertops, an island, and a two-way fireplace, this is the house for you!
- Breathtaking 50 x 98 lot that features:
- A gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and an island
- Nine-foot ceilings on the main floor and in the basement
- Interior and exterior potlights
- A finished basement with a huge rec room and enlarged windows
- A stunning two-way fireplace in the breakfast area
- A home theatre system in the basement
- $8,791 in taxes
- 5+3 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- 50 x 98 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- House of the Week: $1.8 Million Dollar Custom Home with Chef's Dream Kitchen
- House of the Week: Massive $2 Million Home With Home Theatre System Just North of Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom
- Brampton House of the Week: Almost $1 Million Spacious Corner Home With Surround Sound Speaker System
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Elegant Home With Chef's Kitchen