Brampton House of the Week: $2.8 Million Home Overlooking Golf Course
This Place: a stunning home off a quiet cul-de-sac that has an incredible view of the Lionhead Golf Course.
Address: 8 Natural Terrace, Brampton
Neighbourhood: Springbrook / Huttonville
Big Selling Point: A unique architectural design with large windows overlooking the golf course, with two walkouts to the balconey.
Approximately 6000 square feet of living space
Gourmet kitchen featuring top of the line thermador appliances, a breakfast area with vaulted ceiling and a Juliette balcony
All bedrooms have an Ensuite bath
Finished basement featuring nanny suite with a separate entrance, kitchenette, games and recreation room.
Tarion Warranty is included.
Property tax: TBD
Two storey detached
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Million Luxurious Home With Gorgeous View
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.9 Million Exclusive Estate With Six Bedrooms
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.5 Million Home With Backyard Oasis
- House of the Week: $1.3 Million Elegant Home With Large Lot