Brampton House of the Week: Almost $1 Million Spacious Corner Home With Surround Sound Speaker System
This Place: This 3,000+ square foot home boasts a grand foyer and main level with high ceilings, a premium, spacious corner lot spot with no houses in front of it, and a surround sound speaker system!
Big Selling Point: If you’re looking for a cozy corner lot home with no houses in front of it, high ceilings on the main floor, an open concept design, and a finished basement with a separate entrance, and the kicker, a surround sound speaker system, this is the home for you!
- Breathtaking 46.30 x 96.39 lot that features:
- Grand 16-foot ceiling foyer, nine-foot ceilings on main floor
- Surround sound speakers throughout
- Upgraded kitchen cabinets with granite counters and a backsplash
- A finished basement complete with a separate entrance and a tenant willing to stay in it
- Stained hardwood floors on the main level
- A three-sided gas fireplace in the living room
- His and hers walk-in closets in the master bedroom and a walk-in closet in another bedroom
- $5,692 in taxes
- 4+1 bedrooms
- Five bathrooms
- 46.30 x 96.39 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.6 Million Home With Built-in Home Theatre System
- Brampton House of the Week: Quaint and Cozy Open Concept Home for Under $1 Million
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Brampton House of the Week: Under $1 Million Gorgeous Family Home With Large Rec Room