Brampton House of the Week: Beautiful, Spacious Home for Under $1 Million
This Place: A gorgeous, beautiful and spacious house located on a premium corner lot in a growing and pristine neighbourhood in Brampton.
Neighbourhood: Mount Pleasant / Lundy Village
Big Selling Point: A beautiful, open concept layout with a large master bedroom. The owners has a 2nd dwelling permit, so this is ideal as an investment for extra income. Located near St. Roch Catholic School & James Potter Public School as well as GO train station, bus stations and easy access to highways.
Premium corner lot
Bright open concept layout
Spacious kitchen with S/S appliances
Large master bedroom featuring walk-in closet
All existing electrical light fixtures and window coverings
Existing appliances in both kitchens, washer and dryer
Property Tax: $4,489
Lot Size: 56.10 x 83.77
2 storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Officers on Scene After Dead Body Found in Brampton
- Convicted Sex Offender Living in Brampton Area: Police
- What Are Your Actual Rights When Police Stop You?
- UPDATE: Police Release Photos of Armed Kidnapping Suspects
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom
- Brampton House of the Week: Quaint and Cozy Open Concept Home for Under $1 Million
- Brampton House of the Week: Almost $1 Million Spacious Corner Home With Surround Sound Speaker System
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.2 Million Home With Beautiful Bedrooms
- Brampton House of the Week: Less Than $1 Million Completely Renovated Chic Open Concept Home