Brampton House of the Week: Beautiful, Spacious Home for Under $1 Million
This Place: A gorgeous, beautiful and spacious house located on a premium corner lot in a growing and pristine neighbourhood in Brampton.
Neighbourhood: Mount Pleasant / Lundy Village
Big Selling Point: A beautiful, open concept layout with a large master bedroom. The owners has a 2nd dwelling permit, so this is ideal as an investment for extra income. Located near St. Roch Catholic School & James Potter Public School as well as GO train station, bus stations and easy access to highways.
Premium corner lot
Bright open concept layout
Spacious kitchen with S/S appliances
Large master bedroom featuring walk-in closet
All existing electrical light fixtures and window coverings
Existing appliances in both kitchens, washer and dryer
Property Tax: $4,489
Lot Size: 56.10 x 83.77
2 storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Heavy Police Presence Due To Distressed Man In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 53-Year-Old Man From Brampton
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom
- Brampton House of the Week: Quaint and Cozy Open Concept Home for Under $1 Million
- Brampton House of the Week: Almost $1 Million Spacious Corner Home With Surround Sound Speaker System
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.2 Million Home With Beautiful Bedrooms
- House of the Week: $1 Mil House With Enviable Kitchen