Brampton House of the Week: Chic $1.1 Million Home in Quaint Area Near Park and Pond
This Place: This 3,000+ square foot chic, luxury, executive home boasts a walkout basement, a classy maple kitchen, and a two master bedrooms.
Neighbourhood: Northwest Brampton
Big Selling Point: If you're looking for a cozy, classic home in a quaint, suburban area with a premium lot by a park and a pond, this home is for you!
- Breathtaking 39.53 x 88.69 lot that features:
- An upgraded maple kitchen with extended height cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and a servery
- Two master bedrooms
- A walkout basement facing a pond - unfinished
- A park and greenspace beside the house
- Hardwood and ceramic floors
- Five bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- $6,254 in taxes
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 39.53 x 88.69 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil Home With Chic and Elegant Bedrooms
- Brampton House of the Week: Quaint and Cozy Open Concept Home for Under $1 Million
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Stunning Executive Home With Trendy Kitchen
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Dollar Home Backing onto Breathtaking Ravine