Brampton House of the Week: Cozy $1 Million Home With Eight-Car Parking
This Place: This place boasts a stunning 3,400+ square feet on a nicely landscaped lot, complete with a professionally finished basement, two garages, and a huge circular driveway!
Big Selling Point: If you’re looking for a place with a lot of parking, an en-suite with a jacuzzi in the master bedroom, a premium and beautifully landscaped lot, and a finished basement, this house is for you!
- Stunning 56.84 x 114.83 lot that features:
- Two garages to fit two vehicles
- A circular driveway that fits six additional vehicles
- Located in a stone gate neighbourhood
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet, en-suite with jacuzzi
- Large, eat-in kitchen
- Hardwood and laminate on main floors
- An office on the main floor
- Three fireplaces
- Professionally finished one-bedroom basement apartment with separate entrances
- Two fridges, stoves, washers, and dryers
- A built-in dishwasher
- Property tax $7,854
- 4+1 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 56.84 x 114.83 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Geese play chicken on Brampton road
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Brampton to build new multi-family residential building
- CANADA VOTES: Which party has the best plan to make life more affordable?
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Corner Lot Home With Professionally Finished Basement
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom
- Brampton House of the Week: Quaint and Cozy Open Concept Home for Under $1 Million
- Brampton House of the Week: Incredible $2.3 Mil Estate With Elevator and 18-Car Parking
- Brampton House of the Week: Under $1 Million Gorgeous Family Home With Large Rec Room