Brampton House of the Week: Gorgeous $1.3 Mil Home With Modern Interior
is Place: This gorgeous home is located in a beautiful neighbourhood, and has a professional landscaped backyard, fully equipped kitchen, home theatre, and sleek modern interior!
Neighbourhood: Jacob Brill Crescent
Big Selling Point: The home has a monochromatic modern theme, with a fully finished basement and home theatre system, library and gleaming hardwood floors.
Amazing 60.04 x 86.94 lot that features:
Cathedral ceilings in family room with 9' ceilings in basement
Spiralling hardwood staircase
Library with fireplace
Stone floor patio in backyard
Finished basement with full kitchen
Home security system
Gorgeous bathroom with spa tub.
Property tax $9,315
60.04 x 86.94 lot size
Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton House of the Week: Gorgeous $1.2 Mil Home With Cozy and Chic Interior
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.6 Million Home With Built-in Home Theatre System
- Brampton House of the Week: Gorgeous $1.2 Mil Home With Sleek Interior
- Brampton House of the Week: Under $1 Million Gorgeous Family Home With Large Rec Room
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil House with Modern Interior