Brampton House of the Week: Gorgeous Home in High Demand Neighbourhood for Under $1 Million
This Place: A gorgeous family home located in a quiet and high demand neighbourhood in Brampton.
Neighbourhood: Ridgehill Manor
Big Selling Point: this house is renovated with a newer roof with 25 year old shingles, eaves troughs with gutter guards, gleaming hardwood floors through both levels, spacious kitchen and master bedroom featuring a double.
Located in a quiet and high demand neighbourhood in Brampton
Spacious kitchen featuring ceramic floors and stainless steel
A sun filled living room with large bay windows
Finished basement with a huge rec room
A newly paved driveway and newly insulated garage doors
Property Tax: $5,261
Lot Size: 61.01 x 100.00
2 storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed cases, with 172 in Brampton
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Brampton House of the Week: Under $1 Million Gorgeous Family Home With Large Rec Room
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Stunning Executive Home With Trendy Kitchen
- Brampton House of the Week: Gorgeous $1.3 Mil Home With Modern Interior
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Home with Gorgeous Kitchen
- Brampton House of the Week: Gorgeous $1.2 Mil Home With Cozy and Chic Interior