Brampton House of the Week: Huge $2.7 Million Home With Backyard Oasis and Tennis Court
This Place: This 5,000+ square foot custom bungalow boasts one-acre grounds, a backyard oasis with a pool, a cabana, and mature trees, and a sauna.
Neighbourhood: Central Park
Big Selling Point: If you're looking for a huge, secluded property with a stunning backyard, multiple walk-out features, and a finished basement with a sauna, this home is for you!
- Breathtaking 177.89 x 220.85 lot that features:
- One-acre grounds
- Private backyard with pool, cabana, hot tub, BBQ pit, mature trees, and a tennis court
- A floating staircase
- A circular drive with a three-car garage
- A finished basement with a sauna and a gym
- LEDs and potlights throughout
- $12,400 in taxes
- 4+2 bedrooms
- Five bathrooms
- 177.89 x 220.85 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- House of the Week: Massive $2.1 Million Secluded Home With Backyard Oasis Just Outside Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.5 Million Home With Backyard Oasis
- House of the Week: $1.4 Million Dollar Home with Full Sauna
- House of the Month: Massive Brampton Home with Rare Backyard Pizza Oven
- Brampton House of the Week: Grand $2.3 Mil Home With Backyard Oasis