Brampton House of the Week: Less Than $1 Million Completely Renovated Chic Open Concept Home
This Place: This renovated home boasts a brand new everything - it’s been renovated entirely, from the kitchen on the ground floor to the bathrooms on the second level, complete with a professionally finished basement, all for under $1 million!
Neighbourhood: Brampton West
Big Selling Point: If you're looking for a modern, open concept home with a new kitchen, two garages, a full basement, and hardwood flooring, meant for the most “discerning” homebuyers, this is the home for you!
- Breathtaking 29.72 x 108.88 lot that features:
- A brand new kitchen with an island
- Granite counter tops and back splash, plus stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
- A professionally finished basement
- Hardwood flooring on the main level
- An open concept on the main level
- Maintained and landscaped grounds
- Updated bathrooms on the second level
- $3,850 in taxes
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- 29.72 x 108.88 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Stunning Executive Home With Trendy Kitchen
- Brampton House of the Week: Quaint and Cozy Open Concept Home for Under $1 Million
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Corner Lot Home With Professionally Finished Basement
- Brampton House of the Week: Stunning $1.4 Mil Executive Home With Gourmet Kitchen
- Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home