Brampton House of the Week: Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
This Place: This 11,000+ square foot luxury home boasts a breathtaking 3.27 acre ravine lot, an elevator, a grand foyer with a twin spiral staircase, and 11 bathrooms. Not to mention, it’s the biggest house we’ve featured to date!
Neighbourhood: Toronto Gore Rural Estate
Big Selling Point: If you’re looking for a massive, luxurious, custom estate in Brampton complete with 6+1 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms, an elevator, a finished basement, a rec room, walkout balconies, and a gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, this is the house for you!
- Breathtaking 268.14 x 0.00 lot that features:
- A gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and high-end appliances
- A twin spiral staircase situated in a grand foyer entrance that has extensive marble flooring
- Five garages
- A finished basement complete with a separate entrance and a second kitchen
- A home theatre system and a massive rec room
- Situated on a whopping 3.27 acre ravine
- Two master bedrooms, each with a 6-piece en suite bathroom
- $35,388 in taxes
- 6+1 bedrooms
- Eleven bathrooms
- 268.14 x 0.00 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Dollar Home Backing onto Breathtaking Ravine
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.6 Million Home With Built-in Home Theatre System
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.9 Million Exclusive Estate With Six Bedrooms
- Bonus House of the Week: Stunning $1.7 Million Custom Bungalow Overlooking a Ravine
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom