Brampton House of the Week: Quaint and Cozy Open Concept Home for Under $1 Million
This Place: This 2,000+ square foot luxury home boasts an open concept floor plan, a cozy interior, a finished basement, and three-car parking!
Big Selling Point: If you're looking for a well-maintained semi in the Castlemore area with a modern kitchen, spacious bedrooms, a finished basement with a separate entrance, and an open concept plan, this home is for you.
- Breathtaking 6.86 x 33.50 lot that features:
- A modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- A finished basement with a separate entrance, kitchen, and bathroom
- Parking for three cars
- Three spacious bedrooms on the upper floor
- A master bedroom with a walk-in closet
- Located in the sought-after vales of Castlemore, close to highways
- Includes all amenities
- A fully fenced yard and a new roof
- $3,825 in taxes
- 3+1 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 6.86 x 33.50 lot size
- Two storey, semi-detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Dollar Home Backing onto Breathtaking Ravine
- Brampton House of the Week: Absolutely Massive $5.6 Million Custom Estate Home
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil Home With Chic and Elegant Bedrooms
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.6 Million Home With Built-in Home Theatre System