Brampton House of the Week: Under $1 Million Gorgeous Family Home With Large Rec Room
This Place: This 2,500+ square foot home boasts recent renovations from top to bottom, tasteful and and often elegant decor, a professionally finished basement, and a large rec room!
Neighbourhood: Fletcher’s Meadow
Big Selling Point: If you're looking for a cozy family home with hardwood floors on the main level, a sun-filled family room with a gas fireplace, a professionally finished basement, and a generous master bedroom, this home is for you!
- Breathtaking 36.09 x 104.99 lot that features:
- Nine-foot ceilings throughout the home
- Upgraded everything - recent renos have been done from top to bottom
- Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops
- A family room with a gas fireplace
- A professionally finished basement
- Easy access to the 407, 401, and 410
- A plentiful rec room
- $4,964 in taxes
- 4+1 bedrooms
- Four bathrooms
- 36.09 x 104.99 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Corner Lot Home With Professionally Finished Basement
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.6 Million Home With Built-in Home Theatre System
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.5 Million Home With Backyard Oasis
- Brampton House of the Week: $1 Million Spacious Home With a Bathroom in Every Bedroom
- Brampton House of the Week: Less Than $1 Million Completely Renovated Chic Open Concept Home