Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
A Brampton intersection has been shut down following a collision this evening.
Police were called shortly before 11:00 p.m. for a two-vehicle crash at Mavis Road and Ray Lawson Boulevard.
One vehicle flipped over while the other struck a traffic light pole which is now down across Mavis.
All occupants are out of their vehicles and only minor injuries have been reported, police say.
The intersection is closed until further notice.
- "The justice system failed us": Mayor Patrick Brown angrily responds after Brampton shooting leaves woman dead
- Arrests made in double stabbing at Brampton apartment
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- A Big lottery ticket win sold in Brampton
- Brampton park renamed in honour of abolition of slavery