Brampton is Under a Special Weather Statement
You'll probably get soaked on Monday.
A special weather statement is in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills.
"Total rainfall amounts in the range of 20 to 30 mm are possible by the time the rain tapers to scattered showers or drizzle later today," reads the Environment Canada statement issued at 4:36 a.m.
"The heavy rain will ease by noon for Toronto and areas to the west, and this afternoon or early evening for areas east of Toronto."
If visibility is reduced while driving, turn on your lights and maintain a safe following distance, says the federal weather agency.
This rain is associated with the remnants of Tropical Depression Gordon.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar