Brampton is Under a Special Weather Statement
You'll probably get soaked on Monday.
A special weather statement is in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills.
"Total rainfall amounts in the range of 20 to 30 mm are possible by the time the rain tapers to scattered showers or drizzle later today," reads the Environment Canada statement issued at 4:36 a.m.
"The heavy rain will ease by noon for Toronto and areas to the west, and this afternoon or early evening for areas east of Toronto."
If visibility is reduced while driving, turn on your lights and maintain a safe following distance, says the federal weather agency.
This rain is associated with the remnants of Tropical Depression Gordon.
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Residential fire closes parts of Brampton neighbourhood
- Canadian family rides out COVID-19 pandemic on remote tropical island
- Police searching for two suspects associated with a robbery in Brampton