Brampton Libraries Set to Close Temporarily
If you were planning a trip to the library (especially since it’s getting a little chillier outside - and books are great!), you should note that all of the city’s libraries will be shut down for a day next week.
On Monday, November 13, 2017, all of the Brampton libraries will close for a day in lieu of closing on Remembrance Day, Saturday, November 11, 2017.
There are six Brampton Library branches - Chinguacousy, Cyril Clark, Four Corners, Gore Meadows, Mount Pleasant Village, and South Fletchers.
Typically, all six branches are open on Mondays from 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
The temporary closure is just for one day for the purpose of staff development.
As for remaining open on Remembrance Day, each library will maintain its set hours for a regular Saturday from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
So be sure to visit the library on Saturday, but not on Monday!
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent
- Police seeking public’s assistance in identifying suspect in connection to sexual assault in Brampton
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- Ontario teachers no longer self-isolating after coming into contact with individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton