Brampton Libraries Set to Close Temporarily
If you were planning a trip to the library (especially since it’s getting a little chillier outside - and books are great!), you should note that all of the city’s libraries will be shut down for a day next week.
On Monday, November 13, 2017, all of the Brampton libraries will close for a day in lieu of closing on Remembrance Day, Saturday, November 11, 2017.
There are six Brampton Library branches - Chinguacousy, Cyril Clark, Four Corners, Gore Meadows, Mount Pleasant Village, and South Fletchers.
Typically, all six branches are open on Mondays from 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
The temporary closure is just for one day for the purpose of staff development.
As for remaining open on Remembrance Day, each library will maintain its set hours for a regular Saturday from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
So be sure to visit the library on Saturday, but not on Monday!
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit