Brampton Library Set to Close Down Temporarily
If you like to spend your evenings at the library (especially since it's getting a little chillier outside), you should note that one of the city's well-known libraries will be temporarily shut down for a repair.
Brampton's Four Corners library, located in the downtown core, is going to be closed Oct. 12 and 13 (today and tomorrow) for water main construction.
The John St. parking lot (west) will be closed as well, but the parking lots on John St. (east) and Mary St. will remain open.
The elevator is also currently out of service.
If you need to access materials, you can access digital materials here.
The library should re-open on the weekend.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar