Brampton Library Set to Close Down Temporarily
If you like to spend your evenings at the library (especially since it's getting a little chillier outside), you should note that one of the city's well-known libraries will be temporarily shut down for a repair.
Brampton's Four Corners library, located in the downtown core, is going to be closed Oct. 12 and 13 (today and tomorrow) for water main construction.
The John St. parking lot (west) will be closed as well, but the parking lots on John St. (east) and Mary St. will remain open.
The elevator is also currently out of service.
If you need to access materials, you can access digital materials here.
The library should re-open on the weekend.
- A Major Canadian Company Is Moving Into A Single Facility In Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- Severe Thunderstorm And Flood Watch Now In Effect For Brampton