Brampton Library Set to Close Down Temporarily
If you like to spend your evenings at the library (especially since it's getting a little chillier outside), you should note that one of the city's well-known libraries will be temporarily shut down for a repair.
Brampton's Four Corners library, located in the downtown core, is going to be closed Oct. 12 and 13 (today and tomorrow) for water main construction.
The John St. parking lot (west) will be closed as well, but the parking lots on John St. (east) and Mary St. will remain open.
The elevator is also currently out of service.
If you need to access materials, you can access digital materials here.
The library should re-open on the weekend.
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Brampton: February 17-23
- Biggest Snow Storm of the Year Could Hit Brampton Soon
- Brampton House of the Week: Modern $1.3 Million Home With Three Fireplaces
- Police Warning Residents to Be Aware of Human Trafficking in Brampton
- New Report Indicates Brampton is at Risk of Housing Bubble