Brampton Male Seriously Injured After Highway Rollover
Paramedics attended the scene of a vehicle accident this evening.
At 9:20 p.m., Peel paramedics reported that a vehicle rolled over on Highway 410 northbound at the 401 in Mississauga.
The victim was taken to a trauma centre in life-threatening condition.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, the victim is a 19 year old male from Brampton.
He remains in serious condition at this time.
Photo courtesy of Sgt. Kerry Schmidt @OPP_HSD
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton