Brampton Man Accused of Overnight Stabbing in Oakville
One man is facing serious injuries after an overnight stabbing in Oakville.
Halton Police reported that a verbal and physical altercation broke out in a residence in north/west Oakville, during which one person was stabbed.
The victim arrived at Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital around 2:00 a.m. with serious injuries, notably a stab wound to his lower torso. He was rushed into surgery for medical intervention.
According to police investigation, the suspect is an 18-year-old Brampton man named Evan Wright. He was held for a bail hearing for attempted murder and carrying a concealed weapon.
Anyone with further information regarding this incident is asked to call police at 905-825-4747 (ext. 2216). Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or at haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Road Closed Due to Possible Gas Leak in Brampton
- Police Looking for Elderly Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Traffic Lights Malfunctioning on Major Road in Brampton
- Here's How the Toronto Raptors Celebrated Their Championship Win