Brampton Man and Teen Arrested in Connection with Murder Investigation
Peel police have arrested two suspects in connection with an alleged murder that occurred in Brampton.
On Saturday, May 26, 2018, around 10:05 pm, officers responded to reports of gunshots in the area of 53 Linderwood Drive in Brampton.
Upon arrival, officers found Nasser Abdoulkader, a 27-year-old man from Mississauga. He was pronounced dead at the scene as a result of the injuries he sustained.
Today, police arrested Peter Rego, 22, of Brampton, and charged him with first-degree murder. A 17-year-old young offender from Brampton was also arrested and charged with first-degree murder.
The Youth Criminal Justice Act prohibits the young offender's identity from being released.
Police say Rego appeared at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton shortly after being arrested. The young offender will also appear in court on May 1, 2019.
Police say the investigation is still ongoing. They ask anyone with information relating to this incident to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
Information can also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Police Arrest Young Offender in Connection with Murder of Brampton Teen
- BREAKING: Man Arrested in Connection with Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Two Arrested for First Degree Murder in Brampton
- Young Brampton Male Arrested in Relation to Murder in Hamilton
- Third Person Arrested in Connection with Murder of Brampton Woman