Brampton Man Arrested After Allegedly Assaulting a Parking Enforcement Officer
A Brampton man is facing charges after he allegedly assaulted an officer issuing a parking ticket, Toronto police say.
On Monday March 5, 2018, at 10:52 a.m., Toronto police say that a Parking Enforcement Officer was issuing parking tickets in the area of Ardworld Gate and Spadina Road in Toronto.
According to police, the Parking Enforcement Officer was assaulted after the officer issued a parking ticket to a vehicle.
The suspect “became very aggressive” during the assault, say police.
Police arrived and arrested the suspect.
Paul Saavedra, 28, of Brampton has been charged with assaulting a Peace Officer.
The man is set to appear in court at College Park on April 12.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Toronto olice at 416-808-5300, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637). Download the free Crime Stoppers Mobile App on iTunes, Google Play or Blackberry App World.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- 5 Amazing Places for a Girls' Weekend Getaway Outside Brampton
- Brampton man celebrating his big lottery win
- Two Brampton men charged in massive firearm-related investigation
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- Brampton Man Charged in Connection With Assault on Parking Enforcement Officer
- Brampton Man Charged With Assaulting Police Officer
- Brampton Man Charged for Assaulting Peace Officer
- PHOTOS: Police ID Suspect After Officer Injured in Carjacking
- SCAM ALERT: Police Warn About Fraudulent Tickets and Parking Passes in the GTA