Brampton Man Arrested After Guns Allegedly Found in his Home
A Brampton man is facing charges after firearms were allegedly found in his home.
Peel police say that on Thursday, Jan. 10, 2019, officers executed a search warrant at a residence in the Main Street and Nanwood Drive area in Brampton.
Over the course of the search, officers allegedly located a combination 22 caliber rifle and 20 gauge shotgun within the home.
Police say Vincent Robichaud, 41, was arrested and charged with two counts of unauthorized possession of a firearm, trafficking in firearms, weapons, devices or ammunition, two counts of careless storage of a firearm and more.
The accused will appear in court on Jan. 11, 2019.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to contact the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-3311, ext. 2233.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Males found with sawed off shotgun, other firearms after Brampton traffic stop: Peel police
- Two arrested and firearms seized after shooting in Brampton
- Pink firearm seized by police in Brampton
- Man and Woman Charged After Police Seize Guns and Drugs from Brampton Home
- “Armed and Dangerous” Man Facing Firearms Charges in Brampton