Brampton Man Arrested After Guns Allegedly Found in his Home
A Brampton man is facing charges after firearms were allegedly found in his home.
Peel police say that on Thursday, Jan. 10, 2019, officers executed a search warrant at a residence in the Main Street and Nanwood Drive area in Brampton.
Over the course of the search, officers allegedly located a combination 22 caliber rifle and 20 gauge shotgun within the home.
Police say Vincent Robichaud, 41, was arrested and charged with two counts of unauthorized possession of a firearm, trafficking in firearms, weapons, devices or ammunition, two counts of careless storage of a firearm and more.
The accused will appear in court on Jan. 11, 2019.
Anyone with information pertaining to this matter is asked to contact the 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-3311, ext. 2233.
- Officers on Scene After Dead Body Found in Brampton
- Convicted Sex Offender Living in Brampton Area: Police
- What Are Your Actual Rights When Police Stop You?
- Police Release List of Complaints Made to 911 Regarding Amber Alert for Murdered 11 Year Old Girl
- Here's How Much Money the Trudeau Government Will Save Millennial Homebuyers in Brampton