Brampton Man Arrested Following Sexual Assault Investigation
A Brampton man has been arrested following a sexual assault investigation.
According to Peel Police, on the morning of Sept. 2, 2018, a victim was in her residence, in the area of Massey Street and Mallard Crescent, in the City of Brampton when she was confronted by the suspect who has broken into her home.
Police say, the victim was sexually assaulted by the suspect after being confronted.
The suspect then fled the residence according to police.
Through investigation, police determined that this incident was connected to another break and enter that occurred in the area of North Park Drive and Bramalea Road.
On Nov. 16 Clayton Alexander Williams, a 39-year-old male from Brampton, was arrested and charged with two counts of alleged break and enter, possession of stolen property, sexual assault, sexual interference, and breach of the Sex Offender Registry Information Act.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the Special Victim's Unit at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3460.
Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Suspect Sought After Break In and Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Suspect Arrested Following Sexual Assault Investigation in Brampton
- Brampton Man Arrested for Sexual Assault Against Teenage Victim
- Brampton Resident Wanted by Police for Alleged Sexual Assault
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with Sexual Assault in Brampton