Brampton Man Arrested for 23 Break-Ins
Police have arrested and charged a man for a high number of break-ins, all which took place in Brampton.
During the early morning hours between April 21 and June 12, police say the suspect broke into 23 different commercial properties at various locations throughout the city.
While wearing a disguise, the suspect gained entry into the buildings and stole varying amounts of cash and property, police say.
The suspect has been identified as 35 year old Brampton man Christopher Michael Hann. He is charged with 23 counts of Break and Enter, 23 counts of Disguise with Intent, and 46 counts of Breaching Probation.
Hann will attend the Ontario Court of Justice on Monday, July 9.
Anyone with further information related to this investigation may contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with 14 Break and Enter Incidents in Brampton
- Man Arrested Following 18 Break Ins in Brampton and Mississauga
- Break and Enter Suspect Nabbed in Brampton
- Two Men Facing 147 Criminal Charges Following Break-ins in Brampton and Mississauga
- Brampton's Most Wanted: Man Connected with Multiple Break-Ins