Brampton Man Arrested for Eight Robberies
A police investigation has lead to the arrest of a man suspected of eight separate robberies, half of which took place in Brampton.
The robberies occurred between March 23 and April 5, 2018. The suspect allegedly targeted five banks, two financial services companies, and one commercial business.
Four of the robberies took place in Brampton, with three taking place in Toronto and one in Vaughn.
On Friday, April 6, police arrested 21 year old Brampton man Lav Chopra. He is charged with eight counts of robbery and eight counts of disguise with intent.
Chopra attended a bail hearing on April 7 at the Ontario Court of Justice.
Anyone with any additional info regarding this investigation is asked to call police at 905-453-2121 ext. 3410.
- Popular Breakfast Restaurant in Brampton Suddenly Closes
- Police Seeking Suspect After Woman Assaulted in Brampton
- We Now Know Who's Coming to Two Old Target Locations in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Man Drives Backwards Down Busy Road in Brampton
- Police Responding to "Offensive Weapons" Call in Brampton