Brampton Man Arrested for Gun Possession Following Traffic Stop
A Brampton man is facing charges in connection with the discovery of drugs and firearm in a vehicle during a traffic stop in Barrie.
Barrie Police report that on Sunday, April 16 at 5:00 p.m., officers stopped a vehicle on Anne Street.
A search warrant executed on the 2008 Infinity, which was pulled over as part of an ongoing investigation, revealed 50 grams of cocaine, 13 grams of heroin and a loaded 9mm handgun.
The driver, a 24-year-old Brampton man, was arrested for unauthorized possession of a firearm before the vehicle was seized for further investigation.
The accused has since been charged with a host of firearm and drug offences, along with breaching probation.
Police say the street value of the drugs seized exceeds $10,000.
- Firearm Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- Police Seize Loaded Handgun, Drugs, and Cash Following Traffic Stop in Oakville
- Loaded Firearm and Drugs Seized in Brampton
- Man Facing Charges After Loaded Gun Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- Two Suspects Charged After Firearm Recovered During Traffic Stop in Brampton