Brampton Man Arrested for Multiple Sexual Assaults
A massage therapist in Brampton has been arrested and charged for multiple sexual assaults.
Between March 2014 and March 2016, Fernando Vigon-Campuzano, 40, of Brampton, sexually assaulted three separate victims at different massage therapy businesses within the Region of Peel. The accused was a registered massage therapist during the time of the assaults.
On April 26, police charged Vigon-Campuzano with three counts of Sexual Assault. He will appear in court in Brampton on May 29.
Police believe that there may be more victims or witnesses that have had contact with Vigon-Campuzano, and they are continuing the investigation.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460. Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Massage Therapist Charged with Sexual Assault in Brampton
- Suspect Arrested Following Sexual Assault Investigation in Brampton
- UPDATE: Male Arrested for Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton
- Peel Police Seeking the Public’s Help Following Sexual Assaults in Mississauga and Brampton
- Man arrested in Brampton sexual assault investigation