Brampton Man Arrested for Robbing Same Store Three Times
If at first you don't succeed, try and try again?
Peel police recently announced that officers arrested a man who was involved in three separate robberies at the same store.
According to police, the accused entered the same Elliott Street and Fraser Avenue area convenience store on Feb. 20 2016, Feb. 25 2016 and January 6, 2017 in order to rob it. On at least one occasion, the accused brandished a weapon while demanding cash.
Eighteen-year-old Brampton man Teddy-Tresor Nikeramihigo was arrested and charged with three counts of robbery, three counts of wearing a disguise with intent and one count of possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose.
He was held for a bail hearing at the A. Grenville & William Davis Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton.
Anyone with any information in relation to this incident is asked to contact Central Robbery Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3410. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Youth arrested following string of retail robberies in Brampton
- Brampton Teen Arrested in Connection with Stabbing Incident at High School
- Police Arrest Two Males in Multiple Carjacking Incidents in Brampton
- Five Teens Arrested After Multiple People Injured in Carjackings in Brampton
- Two 15-year-old boys from Brampton arrested for robbery