Brampton Man Arrested for Robbing Same Store Three Times
If at first you don't succeed, try and try again?
Peel police recently announced that officers arrested a man who was involved in three separate robberies at the same store.
According to police, the accused entered the same Elliott Street and Fraser Avenue area convenience store on Feb. 20 2016, Feb. 25 2016 and January 6, 2017 in order to rob it. On at least one occasion, the accused brandished a weapon while demanding cash.
Eighteen-year-old Brampton man Teddy-Tresor Nikeramihigo was arrested and charged with three counts of robbery, three counts of wearing a disguise with intent and one count of possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose.
He was held for a bail hearing at the A. Grenville & William Davis Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton.
Anyone with any information in relation to this incident is asked to contact Central Robbery Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3410. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word "PEEL" and then your tip.
- Ontario to announce plans for Stage 3 of reopening as COVID-19 spread slows
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Brampton
- Ontario set to announce plans for Stage 3 of COVID reopening
- Brampton resident celebrating a big lotto win
- Arrests made for convenience store robberies in Brampton
- Youth arrested following string of retail robberies in Brampton
- Brampton man arrested in bank robbery investigation
- Brampton Teen Arrested in Connection with Stabbing Incident at High School
- Youth arrested in relation to bank robbery in Brampton