Brampton Man Arrested for Two Homicides
Police have made an arrest in their investigation into two recent homicides in Brampton.
Two shootings took place early Sunday, September 2, claiming the lives of two male victims and seriously injuring one female victim.
The victims are identified as 27 year old Clifford Correia from Brampton and 33 year old Derrick McKeown from the Georgetown area.
Police reported that they believed both incidents were targeted and appeared to be related to each other.
On Monday, September 3, police arrested 27 year old Brampton man Patrick Doyle in connection to both shootings. He is charged with two counts of first degree murder and one count of attempted murder.
Doyle is set to appear at court later today.
Investigators are continuing to appeal for witnesses and anyone with information or video footage to contact them at 905-453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- Officers Investigating Possible Link Between Two Homicides in Brampton
- BREAKING: Man Arrested in Connection with Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- 20 Year Old Male Charged with First Degree Murder
- Man Arrested in Connection with Attempted Murder in Brampton
- Police Arrest Second Suspect After 14-Year-Old Boy Murdered