Brampton Man Arrested in Connection With Homicide
A Brampton man has been arrested in connection with Hamilton's first homicide of the year.
According to a recent Canadian Press article, 30-year-old Brampton man Antonio Charles was arrested and charged with second degree murder. He has been accused in the slaying of 40-year-old Hamilton man Melvin Jn'Marie.
According to the article, officers were originally called to investigate a disturbance in the Parkdale Ave. N and Brittania Ave. area in Hamilton. Police say they found the victim suffering from life-threatening injuries upon arrival.
He was subsequently pronounced dead in hospital.
Police believe the Jn'Marie was targeted and that there is no threat to the public.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- 60-year-old Brampton man succumbs to COVID-19
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Will COVID-19 affect Brampton house prices?
- Young Brampton Male Arrested in Relation to Murder in Hamilton
- BREAKING: Man Arrested in Connection with Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- Brampton Man and Teen Arrested in Connection with Murder Investigation
- Third Person Arrested in Connection with Murder of Brampton Woman
- Two Arrested for First Degree Murder in Brampton