Brampton Man Arrested in Connection with Over Two Dozen Thefts
A Brampton man is facing charges in connection with over two dozen theft incidents in Oakville.
Halton police allege that during the overnight hours of Aug. 17, Aug. 28 and Sept. 7, 2019, 31 thefts from motor vehicles took place. Police also allege that a suspect broke into three garages in the town.
Police say that on Sept. 11, officers executed a search warrant in the City of Brampton.
Police allege detectives seized suspected stolen property, a set of brass knuckles, a handgun and a magazine with ammunition.
Police have arrested 31-year-old Brampton man Christopher Anthony Owen in connection with the investigation. He is facing multiple charges, including seven counts of theft under $5,000, two counts of break and enter with intent, possession of property obtained by crime, unauthorized possession of a firearm, careless storage of a firearm and more.
The accused was held for a bail hearing.
Anyone with information regarding these incidents is asked to contact 2 District, Criminal Investigations Bureau, Detective Ron Wright 905-825-4747 ext 2284.
- Police Arrest Man in Connection with 14 Break and Enter Incidents in Brampton
- Brampton Man Facing Over Two Dozen Charges in Connection with Multiple Break-Ins
- Two Men Facing 147 Criminal Charges Following Break-ins in Brampton and Mississauga
- Brampton Man Charged in Halton Hills Thefts
- Two Brampton Men Arrested in Connection with Stolen Vehicles and Drug Possession