Brampton Man Arrested in Connection with Possession of Semi-Automatic Handgun
A Brampton man has been charged with numerous alleged firearm offences.
Peel police report that on Sunday, June 18 at approximately 4:00 a.m., officers received information regarding a dispute at a banquet hall in the Kennedy Road and Stafford Drive area in Brampton.
According to police, a man was seen leaving the area in a vehicle while in possession of a handgun.
Police say officers stopped the vehicle in the Kennedy Road and Vodden Street area and located a loaded 9mm Smith & Wesson semi-Automatic handgun.
Police say 36-year-old Denzworth Christopher Hall has been arrested and charged with multiple firearm related offences. He was held for a bail hearing on Sunday, June 18.
Anyone with information about this investigation is asked to call investigators at 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Brampton resident celebrating big lottery win
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Single vehicle collision in Brampton
- Drugs, firearms, and over 1,000 rounds of ammunition seized from Brampton residence: Police
- Police launch blitz targeting noisy vehicles in Brampton
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
- Brampton Man Charged With Numerous Gun-Related Offences
- Brampton man charged after police locate loaded firearm
- Peel Police Seize Loaded Gun and Large Quantity of Drugs
- Mississauga and Brampton residents charged with firearm-related offences
- Two People Charged With Drug and Firearm Offences in Brampton