Brampton Man Arrested in Connection with Possession of Semi-Automatic Handgun
A Brampton man has been charged with numerous alleged firearm offences.
Peel police report that on Sunday, June 18 at approximately 4:00 a.m., officers received information regarding a dispute at a banquet hall in the Kennedy Road and Stafford Drive area in Brampton.
According to police, a man was seen leaving the area in a vehicle while in possession of a handgun.
Police say officers stopped the vehicle in the Kennedy Road and Vodden Street area and located a loaded 9mm Smith & Wesson semi-Automatic handgun.
Police say 36-year-old Denzworth Christopher Hall has been arrested and charged with multiple firearm related offences. He was held for a bail hearing on Sunday, June 18.
Anyone with information about this investigation is asked to call investigators at 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- School Under Lockdown for Student with Gun in Brampton
- VIDEO: Tractor Trailer Collision Affecting Highway Traffic in Brampton
- Here's Why Some Brampton Residents Are Moving Towards Homes in Bigger Cities
- New Air Passenger Protection Regulations Now in Effect in Canada
- Popular Downtown Brampton Restaurant Closes Down
- Brampton Man Charged With Numerous Gun-Related Offences
- Peel Police Seize Loaded Gun and Large Quantity of Drugs
- Two People Charged With Drug and Firearm Offences in Brampton
- Warrant Leads to Seizure of Semi-Automatic Gun and Drugs in Brampton
- Police Seize Loaded Handgun, Drugs, and Cash Following Traffic Stop in Oakville