Brampton Man Arrested in Connection with Possession of Semi-Automatic Handgun
A Brampton man has been charged with numerous alleged firearm offences.
Peel police report that on Sunday, June 18 at approximately 4:00 a.m., officers received information regarding a dispute at a banquet hall in the Kennedy Road and Stafford Drive area in Brampton.
According to police, a man was seen leaving the area in a vehicle while in possession of a handgun.
Police say officers stopped the vehicle in the Kennedy Road and Vodden Street area and located a loaded 9mm Smith & Wesson semi-Automatic handgun.
Police say 36-year-old Denzworth Christopher Hall has been arrested and charged with multiple firearm related offences. He was held for a bail hearing on Sunday, June 18.
Anyone with information about this investigation is asked to call investigators at 22 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2233.
- Maple Leaf Foods closes Brampton plant as more employees test positive for COVID-19
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, 270 total cases found in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police help six-year-old boy from Brampton celebrate his birthday
- Two Maple Leaf Foods workers at two Ontario plants test positive for COVID-19
- Ontario reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, largest single-day increase so far
- Brampton Man Charged With Numerous Gun-Related Offences
- Brampton man charged after police locate loaded firearm
- Peel Police Seize Loaded Gun and Large Quantity of Drugs
- Mississauga and Brampton residents charged with firearm-related offences
- Two People Charged With Drug and Firearm Offences in Brampton