Brampton man celebrates big lottery win
Benjamin Tagoe of Brampton has just won $76,264.70 in the October 12, 2019, LOTTO 6/49 draw.
According to OLG, Tagoe matched five numbers as well as the bonus number to win a second prize.
The winning ticket was purchased in Brampton at George’s Convenience on McVean Drive.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton