Brampton man celebrating lottery win
Samuel Gaston of Brampton has just won a LOTTO 6/49 second prize worth $77,974.50 in the December 28, 2019 draw.
Gaston matched five numbers plus the bonus number to win the prize and also won $5 on another LOTTO 6/49 selection, bringing his total winnings to $77,979.50.
According to OLG, Gaston discovered his win using the OLG Lottery App.
"I've been playing the same numbers for years," the father of two and grandfather of four told OLG.
The 71-year old retiree plans on saving his winnings.
The winning ticket was purchased at Petro Canada on Kennedy Road in Brampton.
- Two Brampton residents celebrating lottery wins
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Street race results in car crashing into Brampton home
- Police investigating gas station robbery in Brampton
- City of Brampton encouraging residents to report face-covering infractions