Brampton Man Celebrating Massive Lotto Win
It looks like Brampton is one lucky city!
A Brampton man is all smiles after scoring a major lotto win.
Lester Milton is the lucky man, and he just won a secondary prize of $25,000 a year for life in the May 21, 2018, Daily Grand Draw.
According to OLG, Milton opted for the lump sum prize of $500,000.
The national lotto game’s grand prize is $1,000 a day for life for the winner who matches five main numbers plus the Grand Number. The second prize is $25,000 a year for the life of the winner who matches only the five main numbers, reads a recent release from OLG.
“The odds of winning the grand prize are approximately 1 in 13.34 million and the overall odds of winning a prize are approximately 1 in 6.8,” reads the release.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell on Great Lakes Drive in Brampton.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths