Brampton Man Celebrating Massive Lotto Win
It looks like Brampton is one lucky city!
A Brampton man is all smiles after scoring a major lotto win.
Lester Milton is the lucky man, and he just won a secondary prize of $25,000 a year for life in the May 21, 2018, Daily Grand Draw.
According to OLG, Milton opted for the lump sum prize of $500,000.
The national lotto game’s grand prize is $1,000 a day for life for the winner who matches five main numbers plus the Grand Number. The second prize is $25,000 a year for the life of the winner who matches only the five main numbers, reads a recent release from OLG.
“The odds of winning the grand prize are approximately 1 in 13.34 million and the overall odds of winning a prize are approximately 1 in 6.8,” reads the release.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell on Great Lakes Drive in Brampton.
- DISTURBING CONTENT: Peel Police Investigating Vandalized Sign In Brampton
- Lanes Blocked Following Three-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- MISSING: Police Looking for 11 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Will Ban U-turns at 3 High Risk Locations
- Suspect Arrested Following Criminal Harassment Investigation in Brampton