Brampton Man Charged After Drugs and Switchblade Found
Hamilton Police have charged a man from Brampton after he was reportedly found with drugs and a switchblade.
On Monday August 13, 2018, just after 10 p.m., Hamilton Police were investigating an alleywat behind 629 Barton St. E. in Hamilton.
A recent release reads that the smell of burnt marijuana led police to a group of men standing behind a black Honda Civic, and one male was sitting inside of the vehicle.
Police report that they seized illicit drugs including marijuana and psilocybin from the male in the vehicle. The suspect was allegedly also in possession of a switchblade.
A 30-year-old Brampton man has been arrested and charged with the following offences:
- Possession of a Prohibited Weapon
- Possession of Controlled Substance - Marijuana
- Possession of Controlled Substance - Psilocybin
The suspect will appear in court on Wednesday, September 5, 2018, to answer to the charges.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Two Brampton Residents Charged After Gun and Drugs Seized in Peterborough
- Young Brampton Male Arrested in Relation to Murder in Hamilton
- Brampton Man Charged After Gun, Drugs Seized by Police
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- Two Brampton Citizens Charged with Possession of Firearm and Drugs