Brampton Man Charged After Loaded Gun Seized During Traffic Stop
A Brampton man is one of two suspects facing numerous gun and drug charges following a traffic stop in Mississauga.
Patrol officers stopped a vehicle near Hurontario St. and Absolute Ave. on May 15 at 2 a.m., locating a loaded .32 calibre revolver, a large quantity of cocaine, crack cocaine and approximately 400 rounds of ammunition.
Earle Anthony Campbell-Noel, 25, of Brampton, and Dwayne Radcliffe Willis, 38, of Ajax, were arrested.
The suspects appeared in Brampton court for a bail hearing on May 15.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at 12 Division’s criminal investigation bureau at (905) 453-2121 ext. 1233 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Man Facing Charges After Loaded Gun Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Loaded Gun and $10K Seized in Drug Case
- Two Suspects Charged After Firearm Recovered During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- Police Seize Loaded Gun During Traffic Stop Just Outside Brampton
- Police Seize Loaded Handgun, Drugs, and Cash Following Traffic Stop in Oakville