Brampton Man Charged After Man Sustained Serious Injuries at a House Party
A Brampton man has been charged after a man received serious injuries at a house party in Caledon this weekend.
According to the Caledon OPP detachment, on Sunday December 17, 2017, at about 1:14 a.m., police were dispatched to a house party on Innis Lake Road north of Mayfield Road.
Police say that the party “got out of hand and led to violence.”
A 22-year-old male from Orangeville sustained serious injuries and was taken to the hospital.
Pawanjit Singh Bassi, 27, of Brampton, has been charged with assault causing bodily harm and assault with a weapon.
Bassi will appear in court in Orangeville on January 18, 2018.
Anyone with information regarding this assault is asked to contact Provincial Constable Chris Teasdale of the Caledon OPP detachment at (905) 584-2241 or toll free at 1-888-310-1122. You can also provide information anonymously by contacting Peel Crime Stoppers at: 1-800-222-TIPS, by texting 274637 (CRIMES) with the words "PEEL plus your tip information", or going online. When you contact Crime Stoppers, you are never identified; you never give your name; and you never have to testify in court.
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Stormwater charges on this month's water bills now in effect for Brampton residents
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance
- Brampton Man Accused of Beating Victim With Wrench
- Brampton Man Charged Committing and Filming Sexual Assault
- OPP Identify 19-Year-Old Brampton Man As Victim Of Fatal Caledon Collision
- Charges laid after Brampton man dies in fatal collision
- Wanted Wednesday: Police Hunting for Brampton Assault Suspect Who Skipped Court