Brampton Man Charged After Man Sustained Serious Injuries at a House Party
A Brampton man has been charged after a man received serious injuries at a house party in Caledon this weekend.
According to the Caledon OPP detachment, on Sunday December 17, 2017, at about 1:14 a.m., police were dispatched to a house party on Innis Lake Road north of Mayfield Road.
Police say that the party “got out of hand and led to violence.”
A 22-year-old male from Orangeville sustained serious injuries and was taken to the hospital.
Pawanjit Singh Bassi, 27, of Brampton, has been charged with assault causing bodily harm and assault with a weapon.
Bassi will appear in court in Orangeville on January 18, 2018.
Anyone with information regarding this assault is asked to contact Provincial Constable Chris Teasdale of the Caledon OPP detachment at (905) 584-2241 or toll free at 1-888-310-1122. You can also provide information anonymously by contacting Peel Crime Stoppers at: 1-800-222-TIPS, by texting 274637 (CRIMES) with the words "PEEL plus your tip information", or going online. When you contact Crime Stoppers, you are never identified; you never give your name; and you never have to testify in court.
- AMBER ALERT CANCELLED: 11 Year Old Girl Abducted by Father Found Dead in Brampton
- Power Out for Thousands of Brampton Residents
- People Complain About Amber Alert Following Death of 11-Year-Old Girl
- UPDATE: Man Charged with First Degree Murder of 11 Year Old Daughter
- Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown Issues Statement Following Death of 11 Year Old Girl